Sunday, October 18, 2009

I know.. and welcome!

So, this is my second attempt on becoming a blogger. My former blog was at least a month old when i decided to efface her. And whenever I read blogs of others I will always think of how can they manage to keep blogging and updating for even every single day. And I am pretty sure that for this time, this blog age won't be long. hehee. My only purpose for blogging is for the sake of writing. It's been ages since I write essay and I feel sucks. Hence, I pray hard and testify for God that at least she (which I'm referring to my blog) can reach her one-year-old birthday. I know it will be hard for me to keep on track with her as I'm a uni student. haha wtf? everyone is a uni student. I mean most of the people that encircle my life and most of the blogger that I know too. I don't know but most of these last 2 years I spend three-fourths of my life thinking about study. Yaa I know this is what a life of student should be. But no matter how long I spend time to study, it's not unsurprising for me to get bad results. Hmm betul kata Togey niat belajar kena betul. (you guys are gonna see the name 'Togey' for hundred times on this blog later on, trust me) Urghh such a loser. Why can't I be like Akrit Jaswal or at least like William James Sidis? (those two kids are considered as the smartest kids have ever lived! and just click on the link to stalk 'em). Ok I know I should be thankful enough of what I have now. But to be frank, I rather study in local uni, being surrounded with familiar ambiance, weather and people. I have an aversion to walk for 20 minutes everyday with a 20 degree Celsius below zero. It bugs me so well that I have to wear those bubble jackets that seriously turn me to look like a balloon.

Yes, I'm a balloon girl.

Plus, the gross view of snow when people step on them. Hmm ok I know I've been complaining all this while and I know I have to stop it and start saying 'Thank you Allah for everything'.

Salam.

3 comments:

Baizura said...

I hope this blog will reach her 1st birthday. hehe keep on writing zyda!!

hani said...

waaaa...dh join grup ek...hehe
cayalah zyda! tulis bnyk2 sket..

miss f21 said...

hehee thanx bai n hani!
i will guys..

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com